Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Thursday 3 May 2007

Who, what, when?

So Doctor Who is being moved again .... but instead of some rubbish footie match, its because of Eurovision! Huzzah! I am having Rach over for the evening and very much looking forward to the entire event. Will also be handing over her birthday present a week early as wish to see her reaction. Its something she has mentioned as wanting in the past, you cant actually buy it, but Dan & I have managed to .. um .. make one ... for her. She is now beating her head against the keyboard after reading this......

And how scary are these forthcoming monsters for Doctor Who?
I wont sleep for weeks!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Nature_%28Doctor_Who_episode%29
I put the link rather than a pic to keep Pete spoiler free........

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 5:09 pm, Blogger Roo Green said…

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!! I have no idea what this is, but I am desperate to know! So so so looking forward to seeing you xx

     
  • At 9:45 am, Blogger Pete Kempshall said…

    It's a life-size David Tennant replica, isn't it?

    Appreciate the spoiler protection BTW - it's tough in the colonies.

     
  • At 3:25 pm, Blogger Peter Pan said…

    Hey .. its the least i can do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home