Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Wednesday 25 April 2007

Thank Goodness

I couldn't be happier
No, I couldn't be happier
Though it is, I admit, the tiniest bit unlike I anticipated
But I couldn't be happier
Simply couldn't be happier
Well - not "simply"
'Cause getting your dreams, it's strange, but it seems a little - well - complicated
There's a kind of a sort of cost
There's a couple of things get lost
There are bridges you cross you didn't know you crossed until you've crossed
And if that joy, that thrill, doesn't thrill you like you think it will
Still - With this perfect finale, the cheers and ballyhoo
Who Wouldn't be happier?
So I couldn't be happier
Because happy is what happens when all your dreams come true
Well, isn't it?
Happy is what happens when your dreams come true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home