Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Tuesday 17 April 2007

Tonights the Night

And after last night, it can only get better.
I managed to get the razors lines spot on .... then proceeded to not be able to talk about silk lingerie. I am blaming Steve ... its only my lines with just him that go wrong.......

Yesterday was an interesting final rehearsal ... we had half the cast and one of the directors missing. It wasn't on the venue or even with our set. No costumes. Then we were told that we wont fit on the stage, so instead of having a split set with an apartment set stage left and a supermarket stage right, the supermarket will be on the stage and the apartment below it on the floor. I kind of gave up at that point. I am now in the 'fuck it, its only a play' mode. Whats the worst that can happen? Shit .. maybe I shouldn't ask .......

I have just been and bought the nibbles for the interval ...... if you are coming along (which I doubt as I don't think any of my 4 readers are local aside from Dan .. and I know he is coming already!) expect lots of peanuts, tortilla chips, jaffa cakes, custard creams and bourbons......

2 Comments:

  • At 2:02 pm, Blogger Pete Kempshall said…

    Best of luck - if it all starts going pear-shaped just imagine the audience in silk lingerie.

    But not holding razors.

     
  • At 3:22 pm, Blogger Peter Pan said…

    It could well come to that....... but thank you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home