Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Wednesday 18 April 2007

Who Gives a Toss if I am a Wanker?

After visiting this website, I have decided to donate!

Its something I have thought about many times before, particularly as I have friends who have had fertility treatments and things and have seen the pain and anguish it can cause a couple who cant conceive. Its not like I am likely to produce offspring any other way!

And at the end of the day, its just a wank!

Update: They take blood first, which I could put up with but am known for passing out at the sight of the needle and take a swab from down the ole japs eye .... which is really putting me off. I had that done once before when i got a bad case of .. well lets just call it a virus ..... and it fucking hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home