Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Thursday 3 May 2007

Its all about ME

So I got a thing today ... its an excel sheet, so I cant put it here but you put in your date of birth and it tells you stuff about you. One side is factual, like this:

Age in years 35.89 (thanks, like I need reminding)
Age in months 431 (Is that all? pah!)
Age in days 13101 (And I can remember about three of them)
Age in hours 314434 (as Madonna Says.....)
Age in minutes 18866033 (Time goes by so slowly...)
Age in seconds 1131961954 (Except it doesn't, it flies by)
Age in Milli seconds 113196195387 (What?)
Age in weeks 91710
You born on Friday


The other is a character description. Do you think this sums me up? I do.
JUNE
* Thinks far with vision
* Easily influenced by kindness
* Polite and soft-spoken
* Having lots of ideas
* Sensitive
* Active mind
* Hesitating
* Tends to delay
* Choosy and always wants the best
* Temperamental
* Funny and humorous
* Loves to joke
* Good debating skills
* Talkative
* Daydreamer
* Friendly
* Knows how to make friends
* Abiding
* Able to show character
* Easily hurt
* Prone to getting colds
* Loves to dress up
* Takes time to recover when hurt
* Brand conscious
* Executive
* Stubborn
* Those who loves me are enemies (ok .. This is grammatically shocking, and I don't really know what they are getting at on this last one)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home