Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Thursday 14 September 2006

Torremolinos here we come

...........well, less of us than originally planned but we are going anyways. A good 10 people have dropped out of the trip citing various excuses.
Saddest of all is our traffic team. Those people I was on about before who totally rock. Due to their work levels they are staying back. They are also working 14/15 hour days .... if that was me, I'd go to spain, only do a slightly longer day and when the shit hits the fan ask management to re-evaluate what they were asking of me and either pay me overtime or hire some temps to cover the introduction of the new system .... but far be it from me to put dissention in the ranks.....

I will endeavour to bring back tales of a debaucherous weekend for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home