Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Friday 8 September 2006

Every morning when we wake....

If that line means a song to you, then you know where I went first thing this morning. Thinking mornings might be better for exercise. I am awake perky and ready for whatever the day throws at me. Lets see how long that lasts.......

Last night was the UK premiere of the final EPA of Will & Grace ... which I saw several months ago ..... and Living TV need to be shot. Its bad enough they have inflicted Derek Acorah on the world, they then went and cut most of the best scene of the W&G finale. In case you haven't seen it, I shant spoil but its Karen & Jack's final scene together and its perfect .... just perfect ... and Living cut a good half of it out. Which I would understand given the episode is too long to put into an hour slot but not quite long enough for a 90 minute, BUT they had just had a really long ad break .. I know it was long because I managed to watch a 4.5 minute Battlestar Galactica webisode (more on that in a sec) during it and still catch some ads. So surely a three minute break and the full episode to reward the fans for sticking with them for 8 years? After all, Living became the big channel it is by having the foresight to get in with first run W&G & Charmed, giving them the cash to make Most Haunted which then took over the world as we know it. I am NEVER watching Living tv EVER again and urge you to do the same.

So BG webisodes. What a clever notion they are and a great get out clause to the what the fuck? ending of last seasons sudden jump a year ahead. Go watch, my children. And if you have been under a rock or had your head shoved up your arse the last two years, get caught up and fast.

Last night was the full moon and the first clear full moon since I moved to Senghenydd. So I went up the mountain for some moon barking. At this point, I need to make it clear at no point do I actually bark at the moon. I just chill, have a little meditation, enjoy the moonlit night, ask The Goddess for some good things for some of my friends and wander back home again. Last night was an all time best. Apart from the bit where I got a bit lost in the trees and stood in the river. It was just a wet foot. I'll get over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home