Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Wednesday 28 May 2008

Technical Difficulties


Yes ... its been a while .... but basically I couldn't get on here for various reasons.

But now I can again it seems.

So whats been going on?
Well I had a week off last week and it was glorious weather. Rich was down to stay with us for a week and we had a great time. We finally got to do a decent amount of work on the comedy stuff we have been tinkering with for some time. Even though, I don't think you will ever hear our recording of I Know Him So Well. believe me, its for your own benefit.
But we did get a few other songs recorded .... and a large portion of Love of Monsters too .. with some bonus things that happened as we filmed that add a nice touch too.
We also spent a lot of time sat around eating and relaxing, which was cool as we both really needed it.
Dan is now off this week - and its pissing down! I picked the right week then!

Young Mr Leete is in town this week and we had a lovely chat and meet up last night, then it just so happened that my Fire Warden training was in his hotel, so we met for breakfast too!

reeto .. short n sweet ..... got to go to other job now and have a night of madness as its the first Orange weds for Sex & the City (meh) and Indy (loved!) and pissing down ... chaos will ensue!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:16 am, Blogger Nabu San said…

    Aww Paul, you look adorable in the pic. Loved Indy, too!

     
  • At 12:22 pm, Blogger Pete Kempshall said…

    There you are! Good to have you back.

     
  • At 2:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I concur - good to have you back! Loved Indy too (although not too sure if 'inter-dimensional aliens' is a Fifties concept - it jarred somewhat with the lovingly-recreated rest of the film).

    John, Letchworth

     

Post a Comment

<< Home