Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Friday 25 April 2008

Come Fly with Me

Last night we went to see the divine comedy that is Pam Ann.
I cannot recommend this show enough.
The first half is delivered akin to her being an air hostess and you are all in departures at an airport, with the second half being set on board the plane. There is a lot of audience interaction, bad language and downright filth. So you can see why I loved it.
Six unsuspecting genuine trolley dollys were pulled from the audience continually across the night, to be gently poked fun at ... and then she came out into the cabin to talk to the various sections of the craft. We were way back in economy, so we didn't see her.
The genuine consensus did seem to be that Virgin Atlantic staff spend more time giving head than attending to passengers.
Now hang on! We flew Premium Economy to and from Florida and not once did any of the crew offer to suck me off. I feel cheated. Granted, I am sure on the way back the male attendant was gagging to get his mouth round Dan's, but Dan being the tactile gent he is, just sat down and fell asleep for most of the flight. Fool!
Pam is still touring on and off for the rest of the year, so try and catch her - you wont be disappointed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home