Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Friday 2 February 2007

Success

That was the theme of our training session on Wednesday here at work. It was a fairly frank and open discussion and I enjoyed it a lot. Instead of being the bitter cynic sat in the corner for a change. However, I would like to share my notes with you. Each one is written in a different style of handwriting, they are randomly spaced out all over the single page of A4, most are not 'vertical' on the page either. Any comments you wish to make about what this says about me can be left in the usual place............

Success. (this is in block letters and I have shaded each letter in with lines ... not 2 letters have lines at the same angle)
No one mourns the Wicked. (fairly sure I wrote this while having a coffee and waiting for some late comers so we could start)
And you cant bring me down. (Theresa wrote this)
Lost in conversation and useless at scrabble
I'm through accepting limits cuz someone says they're so
And crawling on the planets face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space. And meaning.
There's such confusion don't it make you want to scream.
Who's to say if I've been changed for the better.
Some things I cannot change but til I try I'll never know.
Your ACTIONS speak louder than words and they're only words and that's the TRUTH. (I have written this with those words in capitals)
Meaning: What matters to you?
Danger to myself
Thought style. Cowboy Style (with a cute hat drawn over cowboy. Its supposed to be a cowboys hat but looks more like a gangsters trilby)
Nothing really matters. Love is all we need. Everything I give you all comes back to me. (me is underlined)
One question hurts and haunts too much to mention. Was I seeking good or just seeking attention?
Its all about popular
Bring on tomorrow, let it shine, like the Sun coming up on a beautiful day, its yours and mine. We can make a difference, its not too late, bring on tomorrow, we cant wait!

Everything i wrote down was a direct mental response to a comment made in the discussions. Yes. I have finally hit the point where I am so gay, my life is a musical in my head. Please kill me.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:26 am, Blogger Roo Green said…

    I could see it happening - your favourite video features Sarah Brightman - I think that's proof enought that you're the next Andrew Lloyd Webber!!

     
  • At 12:46 pm, Blogger Peter Pan said…

    Superb! And my Evita shall be your life story!

     
  • At 12:50 pm, Blogger Roo Green said…

    Mmmm if only there was that much glamour and intrigue in my life story! x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home