Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Tuesday 17 October 2006

5 Star Entry

sounds rude eh?

I have been trying to post an entry for the last hour or so with you tube links and or clips but it wont play.

So go and find the clip of 5 Star doing songs from Peter Pan .... its gold I tell you.

This all began because Kelly here is having her 30th birthday next month and its compulsory fancy dress as a pop star from the last 30 years. My original plan was to get three of us: one in a graduate outfit, another as a thermometer and the last as a protractor and be The Three Degrees, but then we thought of 5 Star and I was trying to explain to Tree what 5 Star were all about with their homemade spnagly jump suits et al ..... and then we found a mine of videos of them on you tube. If I can get it to work, I will post the actual vids later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home