Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Wednesday 27 September 2006

Photo madness



This was taken back in February. Putting it here in vain hope I can get it to be my main profile picture but it looks a bit complicated so if this is the only place you see it, dont panic.

And yes Pete, it is the real one ... they were fliming the final scene of The Idiot Lantern, with the street party just around that corner you see behind me. I have other pix if anyone is interested.

Update: it was too fucking big. so this is a smaller one

And why does my profile still say I am 34? Why did that not change on June 11th? I have been through and found no place to put my age, just d.o.b .... lost now.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:46 pm, Blogger Pete Kempshall said…

    You get a picture with the TARDIS, I get a rejected passport shot circa 2001.

    I can but concede defeat gracefully ...

    (skulks away and rummages for picture of himself with Dalek)

     
  • At 11:15 am, Blogger Roo Green said…

    I love that pic! It's so moody and atmospheric AND it has the TARDIS! Pete, your other pic was a better one of you, even if you did look like you wearing a Hoffian chest wig! R x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home