Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Tuesday 10 October 2006

I'm Still Standing

barely. The virus wont budge, no matter what I do or do not do so am now back at work and carrying on with my life and trying to ignore it.

However, I did manage to watch two whole series of American Dad while I was off. Dan had been trying to get me to watch it for ages but you know how it is ..... some things just have to catch you at the right moment. So now I am addicted and have to admit to a very strange girly crush on Stan, the American Dad of the title. Yes, its weird, I don't understand either. Deal with it. Also cant quite work out why I think of Mark Rainbow every time Roger the Alien does anything. I don't think its the bald thing...............

Also caught Slither which I loved and The Devil Wears Prada ...which I REALLY loved!

So with that, lots of sleeping, some audio editing to get my sound effects for A Midsummer Nights Dream ..... and um ... that be about it for the last 7 days.

Go see the video for Madonna's Jump on you tube or on her blog (madonnasthoughts.blogspot). I think its wicked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home