Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Tuesday 19 June 2007

Unforgettable

Today, my world changes.
The amazing pairing of Jack & Karen that began on my very first day here at Real has an end in sight.
Chloe is leaving.
Its bittersweet. This is 100% the right thing for her to do. She has been up and down for easily the last 12 months here and needs the change. And when you consider her new job is in Dubai and she is going to earning mega bucks.......
But I am going to miss her sooooooooooooooooooo much. She is absolutely my best mate here (there is Tree too, but we are so alike and share a birthday, so she is more like my sister) and coming to work every day after she goes, is going to be a bit less brighter. (look, i know that was shocking grammar, but it was great sentiment so fuck off!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home