Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Friday 15 June 2007

Balls

So read this.
Although there is a high cringe factor, I also cant help but chuckle at:
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours." That's all they could think of to say? Not 'Holy fucking shit, that mad bitch just bit your ball off .. and what are you doing with no trousers on anyway?
Sentencing Monti, Judge Charles James said it was "a very serious injury" No shit Sherlock.
He added: "That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain." Again with the .. where are your trousers?
She said: "It was never my intention to cause harm to Geoff and the fact that I have caused him injury will live with me forever. I am in no way a violent person." No, not violent at all......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home