Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Sunday 1 April 2007

Alas Smith & Jones

So, Doctor Who limped back onto our screens last night.
Yes, I do mean limped. It was decidedly average, in my humble opinion.
I shan't go into massive details as trying to keep Pete spoiler free .... but it just was another load of camp nonsense. Not much of a story, the script wasn't particularly strong and the Doctor seemed to be off his tits on E's or something.
Now, that said, I am loving Martha as a character and Freema as an actress. One thing that did play out well, was the little lines and scenes that gave us a clear indication of why the Doctor chose her.
The rest of the season looks to be stunning though .... so am still ever hopeful. Think I have figured out Mr Saxon too......

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home