Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Thursday 29 March 2007

Harry Potter & the Black Lodge?










The cover art for the final Harry Potter book has been released.




Here it is.







Ok, it looks a bit small in the writing pane ... hopefully you can click on it to see its glory.







One thig worries me though. Why does Harry now appear to be Bobby Briggs from Twin Peaks (Dana Ashbrook, brother of Daphne Ashbrook who was the 8th Doctors companion briefly. See, it all ties in). Allow me to demonstrate




Is nobody else seeing this?






And these are for Rach. Just because.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:03 pm, Blogger Roo Green said…

    Oooh love my ruby slippers. Lots of lucky nice things have happened today, and that's the icing on the cake. Love you! xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home