Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Wednesday 28 March 2007

Facts.... You will be tested later

How insane is that?

Only 3 days until new Doctor Who.

I know how Life on Mars ends.

Although I have been in and out of consciousness over Monday & Tuesday, the medication did relieve the pain in short enough bursts for me to get as far as episode 16 of Heroes since the start of the weekend.

I am currently munching a bag of Real Strong Cheese & Onion crisps. although primarily a Welsh brand, they are about to go national so get to Asda and have some. I am drinking Diet coke with Cherry.

I bough Dan an Easter Egg today, its a ................. ah! Nearly........

While I was off something I had on back order and had forgotten about has arrived. Its Ducktor Who and comes in a police box shaped box, has a Tom Baker style scarf and lights up .... and yes, its a rubber duck.

Migraleve don't have the super effect they once did so I am open to suggestions for new migraine relief tablets.

I am still in love with Babydaddy from Scissor Sisters.

But not as much as I love Dan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home