Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Friday 2 February 2007

For Dan

Kiss Me too fiercely
Hold me too tight
I need help believing
You're with me tonight
My wildest dreams
Could not foresee lying beside you
With you wanting me
And just for this moment
As long as you're mine
I've lot all resistance
And crossed some borderline
And if it turns out it's over too fast
I'll make every last moment last
As long as you're mine

Maybe I'm brainless
Maybe I'm wise
But you've got me seeing though different eyes
Somehow I've fallen under your spell
And somehow I'm feeling it's up that I fell
Just for this moment
As long as you're mine
Come be how you want to
And see how bright we shine
Borrow the moonlight until it is through
And know I'll be here holding you
As long as you're mine

3 Comments:

  • At 9:37 am, Blogger Dannyboy30 said…

    Brought a tear to my eye, I love you soo much. Mt heart swells with such pride that I have a boyfriend as special as you and cant wait to marry you next year!
    XXX

     
  • At 10:05 am, Blogger Roo Green said…

    Awww. Can I just point out that when you get married I will be a sobbing wreck!!

     
  • At 12:46 pm, Blogger Peter Pan said…

    You will be? I'll need heavy duty moisturiser just to last the day

     

Post a Comment

<< Home