Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Thursday 14 December 2006

Mad World

Way back in the summer .... possibly even before I started this blog ... I was an extra in a student film. You can now view the film here:

http://www.yiorgosmoustakis.com/films.html

Its Mari you want to see .....

Its a bit odd, but stick with it. Its about 15 mins long. My motivation was a hard ask : I have just bought a clone woman for sexual pleasure .......

Who fans may recognise the Queens Arcade from 'Rose' .... yes, I bought a clone from a shop that was full of Autons .... did I buy an Auton? If they ever make a sequel, we might find out .. but don't hold your breath.

UPDATE: Looks like the director has taken the film off for now as it wasnt a finished version. Keep going back as it will turn up eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home