Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Wednesday 6 December 2006

5 a day my arse

Due to making sure I regularly eat healthy ... I have spent all night throwing up. I know it was the veg .... largely because they were just over their use by date ... but as they had been in the fridge I thought it was ok .... shows what I know.

Oh ... and I have put on weight, i am sure of it based on the photos from the weekend. I think this is largely due to me not going to the gym for 6 weeks. Ok, 1 week of that was production week for A Midsummer Nights Dream so there was no hope that week and then of course it was 2 weeks in Florida, followed by three weeks where I have felt like absolute seven kinds of shite with this bug, which i finally started to shift .. only to begin with the exorcist vomming at 3.30 this morning.

fuck it.

Next week.

Oh and if you are London bound at all .... do make sure you go and see Avenue Q at the Noel Coward Theatre. It looks amazingly funny, has an old mate of mine called Giles in it and a very cute guy called Jon playing the lead..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home