Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Tuesday 5 December 2006

Throw your hands up at me!

Here i am, trying to come up with strap lines for a Ford dealer for their motability scheme, listening to a bit of Destinys on the itunes, when I mis hear the lyrics spectacularly .... or do I?

As well as the great Alf Garnet & meat lines ..... http://www.rathergood.com/alf/
I have now discovered they say hoo hoo. yes, the C word .....
According to every lyrics site I can find it goes like this:

Question: How'd you like this knowledge that I brought
Braggin on that cash that he gave you is to front
If you're gonna brag make sure it's your money you flaunt
Depend on no one else to give you what you want

But I am SURE those last two lines are actually:
If you're gonna brag make sure its your money you c*nt
Depend on no one else to give you want you want.

There is no way that word is flaunt ... its a definite 'c' sound at the start.

And if you are playing on rather good, go here and see my favourite song of all time ever.
http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home