Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Thursday 7 December 2006

Craig Hinton 1964 - 2006

This is going to be a strange post.

I heard today that Craig died at the weekend. I know not what of. I didn't even know him. But it has left me feeling cold and a bit shaken.

Why?

Well, let me start by telling you a little about him. Craig was a big Doctor Who fan and also wrote novels and audio books for it. He was also my ex's ex..... if you follow.

Matt used to talk about him, not loads as that wasn't Matt's way but enough. They were still friends when Matt and I lived together. I was supposed to meet him at some point, but then of course Matt and I separated. Even though I haven't spoken to Matt in months (possibly not even this year now I think on it) I have dropped him a message asking how he is ... I haven't mentioned Craig in case he hasn't heard....... Its just a bit odd to think that somebody you dated has had somebody they dated die ..... like it could have been me......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home