Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Wednesday 2 August 2006

Utterly random

I am waiting to go lunch as my car is being professionally cleaned by two very cute grease monkeys..... so you're getting this:

Cher is auctioning the contents of her home. I want some.

I have my Dancing Queen Madonna tour tee shirt on today.

I am hungry

I spent over three hours on the phone last night on calls to Roo, Maria and Rich H. The latter being highly amusing as I was actually having a very frank chat about penis size and the pros and cons during anal sex with Rich while Dan was talking to our financial advisor in the next room. It made life .. interesting.

Automated Big Brother rules. I hope Mikey gets the boot on friday. He is of no use to the planet, let alone the show. I keep forgetting he is there and even when he does pipe up he just annoys me.

V for Vendetta arrived on dvd.

I won Madonna's sex book on eBay .... and bought my first Christmas present at the same time.

Sarah Jane is getting her own Doctor Who spin off - yay! Its aimed at CBBC market - boo!

I am being taken to the BBC studios next month to see the set of Who and Torchwood.

Hello to Pete, Roo's mate who apparently reads my blog.

I have run out of stuff to say.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:28 am, Blogger Pete Kempshall said…

    Not only do I read your blog, I too have a time-travelling testicle ...

    And I'm highly envious about your set visit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home