Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Monday 11 August 2008

My my, How Can I Forget You?

Time seems to be something I have less and less of these days. And what i do get, tends to be last minute, leaving me really not being in touch with my friends half as much as I'd like.
But you know, its all worth it. I really enjoy other job a lot and its all helping me to give Dan the most amazing Christmas present I can give. Well, without major breakthroughs in medical science, and even then I'm not sure Id want to be the one to give birth. I mean, sure it would be a beautiful experience, but frankly, I don't think my ass is ready for it. But I digress.
Was back at Kylie last week. Sadly not front row this time, but smack in the crowd - it was like being in a huge nightclub but with Kylie playing live. The atmosphere was AMAZING. It wasn't quite as good as The Big Prince Night Out - but to be fair, I doubt any gig I ever go to can be, for the rest of my life. (Rach, I will be paying some cash towards it .... I just keep bloody forgetting!!).
Pictures of both trips to Kylie can be found on my facebook page (complete with Kylie balloon kindly given to me by a lady who liked my Thundercats tee)
And speaking of dear Rachel, she sent me a Wizard of OZ poster as a gift. Its fabberlus! I need to get a nice frame for it.
I am hosting a quiz night for a lot of my Doctor Who Forum chums over the upcoming bank holiday weekend. The same weekend I am seeing Madonna in Cardiff. Of course, we are very excited by this prospect as its the opening night for the whole fucking tour!!! Nobody anywhere will have seen it until I do! That's ... um ... fucking huge! Cant quite process this thought yet.
But yeah, this quiz .... its the Sunday night and is mostly audio .... with a few other bits thrwon in there. I spent a lot of yesterday sourcing the material and now need to edit it into actual questions and rounds n shit. I'll let you know how it goes.
And holy-mother-fuck-a-nun-up-the-shitter ..... from 20 August a sing along version of Mamma Mia hits cinemas! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I am going to propose we do it with a warm up and stuff at work, but they'll never go for it. Might see if Mark wants to do it at the Broadway for one night and go there instead. Sure, its a six hour round trip, but worth it I feel. Any excuse to don my platforms.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:15 pm, Blogger Dannyboy30 said…

    And i really have no way to ever thank you for the wonderful present you are getting me. I dont know what i could of done to deserve such an amazing boyfriend/husband-to-be as you!!!! Love you soo much!

     
  • At 10:47 am, Blogger Peter Pan said…

    shag me ... that'll do for a start

     

Post a Comment

<< Home