Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Wednesday 2 July 2008

A Dark Night

If you are reading, chances are you know me. Or have read enough so that even though I am a total stranger to you, you feel like you know me, and maybe want to touch me inappropriately on occasion. So you can imagine how excited I would be at the prospect of an advance showing of The Dark Knight. And then to find they are doing one in my area. And then that the one in my area is at the cinema I work in.
You can probably then also imagine my reaction to the dawning realisation and abject horror that, said preview is on the day I am in Newcastle for a training session.
I cant bring myself to talk about it anymore.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:23 pm, Blogger Nabu San said…

    There there, Paul. *touches you inappropriately to cheer you up* :P

     
  • At 3:01 pm, Blogger Mark said…

    CAN YOU HEAR ME GOD???

    IT'S NOT FAIR!

    PAUL IS GOOD PEOPLE!

    GIVE HIM A BREAK AND CANCEL HIS TRAINING!

     
  • At 1:28 pm, Blogger Peter Pan said…

    Why thank you both.


    Particularly the touching Nabu ... feel free to do that anytime

     

Post a Comment

<< Home