Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Monday 10 March 2008

Doctor Doctor

My dear mate Scott found Doctor Who filming on Saturday, as he so very often does ..... and this time about 200 yards from his front door.
Sadly, a security guard, either pissed off because he was missing the rugby/hasn't had a decent fuck in a while/is a neanderthal cunt - delete as you feel apt - decided to give Scott a lot of verbal abuse.
Granted, he takes a lot of pics and is the God of all spoilers over at OG, but all they have to do is ask firmly and politely and he stops. There is no need for very foul language from a supposed working professional on one of the UK's top family shows. I am sure the BBC would be horrified.

Sadly, I need to see a Doctor myself but can only get voicemail from my surgery at the moment. And its potentially quite serious, so Id really like to get it sorted.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:44 am, Blogger Pete Kempshall said…

    Hope whatever the problem is gets sorted - suppose there's always the five hour wait at the hospital if you get bored hanging on the phone.

    By the way, noticing an increase in blog traffic over my way. Few visitors from OG ...

     
  • At 10:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hopre you're okay and whatever it is gets sorted out soon.

    Jacquie
    x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home