Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Monday 18 February 2008

Mmmkay?

I am a total facebook addict these days. I spend far too much time taking quizzes for fun and never finding out the result becuase I dont particularly think 20 of my friends will want to have it inflicted on them.
One I did put particular kudos on, was Dr Phils personality test. I mean, Dr Phil is a serious psychologist type, right? Aside from sounding like Mr Mackey on South Park if you close your eyes, his shows seem to be from the heart and very professional, so his opinion on my psyche was of worth, I thought.
So I took the test. And this was the result:
scored 39 on Dr. Phil's personality test
Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.
Um. So not me.
Lets see here......
Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. Others who havent met me perhaps.
They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Yes cubed and wtf? Have you met me and my public ego? Or am i actually really shit at keeping my total insecurity a secret (granted, now I am, as I have just announced it publicly)
Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily. Utter madness. I make friends at the drop of a hat and quite often the drop of pants and trousers.
but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Ok, I'll give you that one.
Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, Yes, that could be said
but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken. Er. Not frankly. Like a faithful dog, kick me and I will still come back. I am actually possibly the most forgiving person ever. I am continually told that my ability to see the good side in everyone will ultimately be my fatal flaw.
What a load of old shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home