Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Monday 18 February 2008

Bollywood Rocks!

I love Bollywood movies. I have seen a few .. they all seemed to have the same story: Young guy and young girl meet and fall in love, but young girl has been arrnaged marriaged off to an old fat rich guy so her family will no longer be poor. Lots of dancing later, the young guy and old guy fight, resulting in the old guy almost killing the young guy - but not quite as young guy then manages to push old guy off a cliff. Young girl inherits his wealth and married young guy. All live happily ever after. Its a lot like Snow White when I think about it. But the choreography and costumes were so fanatastic. If they make a movie of my life, I want it made by a Bollywood team and to look a lot like this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home