Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Thursday 25 October 2007

Incurable Romantic

There are a few colds going around. I guess its that time of year really. Dan has been slowly going down with something for a week or so, and determined to not let it get bad for him, and spread to me, I have been taking extra special care of him this week.
Tuesday night, I sent him home to bed, while I went for my back treatment, then bought some extra power super duper kicks total fucking arse Lemsip on the way home.
Last night, I got home about 45 mins before him, had a quick bath, topped it up and bubbled it up for him, ready for when he got in. I then surrounded it with strawberry scented candles, and got him a lemsip ready, so he could get in, and relax. Then , he had a chicken soup while we sat in bed and watched Heroes (series 2, eps 3 & 4), before I read him a chapter of his book and settled him down for the night.
Yes, I can be sweet and lovely. Its just not an everyday thing.

And, can I ask anyone who is reading to just bung a comment on? I really have no idea how many people drop by here. Be anonymous if you wish ... just a kind 'Hi, I'm reading' will be grand! Be nice to know numbers

4 Comments:

  • At 10:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dan is an extremely lucky man to have you in his life.

     
  • At 11:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah, you know I'm around - I leave enough inane comments!

    John, Letchworth

     
  • At 12:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwww, how very sweet of you. I know who to call now when I am ill.

    Ade*

     
  • At 9:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh for God's sake, you know I read the bloody thing coz I talk to you about it in person.....but ok, if you want a comment, mine has to be ' thank God for the new boiler - for Dan's cold and all our sakes!'

    Keep tapping away at them keys luvly boy!

    xx

    ......any pics of the bath???? ...........

     

Post a Comment

<< Home