Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Wednesday 10 October 2007

Box of Delights

Firstly, check this out .. Grrrrrrroooowl!

Secondly, I am writing this during a game of tube tag with Tree.
She hit me with this old chestnut.
I hit back with this. Dolly & Disney at Christmas? Surely cant be beat?
You'd think.
She curve balled this corker at me. Damn you Cher!
I am now searching for something Barbra Streisand festive ... if there's none out there, i am screwed.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, there's plenty of Barbra on Youtube! What did you pick?

     
  • At 8:52 am, Blogger Peter Pan said…

    I couldnt find any suitably naff Christmas ones, so went with a Bette Midler live in NYC thing ... I think I was bested sadly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home