Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Friday 12 October 2007

Shhh sweetie

So I had one of my treatments that are supposed to be curing my migraines on weds night. But this was from Dan's masseur not my own and was about 20 times rougher than I am used to. And it brought on the mother of all migraines.
Now, I know that an odd side effect of trying to clear the muscular tension that causes them, is that it can bring one on as it moves a lot of the tension and fluids in my shoulders, upper back and sinuses. But I do think Nerys works with that in mind, so uses a softer approach, with more frequent sessions, so as to cause me the least distress possible. I mean, she wont take any money for it, bless her (I have tried), so its not like she is just stretching it out to milk the cash from me.
I woke up in the wee hours of Thursday in agony. My shoulders and head felt like I had been beaten to a pulp. Then getting up for work, the headache and bad guts kicked in. I brought my breakfast straight back, but since then although feeling bilious, have kept food down. Today my head still feels muggy, my sinuses are killing me, and I have an ache that starts at the base of my skull and goes down to just above the knee.
Its not Russ' fault .... he did the job that needed doing, but I think I will only let him get his hands on me on Fridays from now on (ooer, that sounds wrong!), so the effects don't impact my job!
I did catch the new Ugly Betty on E4. So back in the routine of seeing the weds preview ... not sure if its just because I am feeling Pooky, but it felt very much like a set up ep for story lines to unfold for the season.
And Sarah Jane this week was awesome. I got to see the scene I saw them filming! Hurrah!
And finally .. somebody understands what I go through at work:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home