Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Friday 9 February 2007

Who's been filming in my office?

SO this is the view from the front of my building, to the one next door. They have been filming in there over night but it had been done up as a tv station called Harlick TV (may not be correct spelling as I didn't see the sign personally) and a tv show called The Fly ..... it was lots of large BBC vans, so its a good guess it was Doctor Who filming .. but no guarantees!

As you can see, we still have snow. Actually, its come down hard for about five hours since this pic was taken and I think I now wont get home without abandoning the car and walking up the hill in Abertridwr. Hoping I get told I can go home soon or I'll be here the night.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:34 am, Blogger Kevin Charnas said…

    The last 5 hours??? Whew...I hope that you made it home, sugar-pants.

    Thanks for the Birthday wishes, :)
    I really appreciated it, baby-doll-tender-love.

    xo

     
  • At 11:04 am, Blogger Peter Pan said…

    Yeah ... the 12 min drive home took 93 ... but home safe and sound sweetness, thank you :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home