Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Monday 24 November 2008

Very Quickly Then...

Bit tired
Back been playing up but seems betterer
Had another Doctor Who Forum-tastic weekend over last few days, including:
Ed's 40th. Including Canada Quiz that was a lot of fun.
Going out in town in my platforms Friday night. Always a plus
Having a rather fabulous Sunday with Shaz & Nick, ending up in Coffee Mania (that's becoming a habit) and A diner that had a bad drawing of Elvis on the loo door that made him look like something from 29 Days Later.
Rich is coming down for the week now - YAY
Tomorrow is the KI'n'DA 50 party, but I shall only be there briefly at two points across the evening as I shall be heading to the CIA to drink Baileys from a shoe, as The Mighty Boosh are in town and we have tickets.

I'm old Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home