Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Falling Apart at the Seams

Over the last 5 days I have managed to have a bad eye infection and am now going down with man flu.
But hey - it was Samhain last week !! Woohoo!
I was a bit upset initially on Friday. For the first year in a long time, I didn't have a pumpkin.
Well, I did ... but Id left it in a carrier bag, it was wet and rotted. I only found out last thing Thursday and of course, nobody had any left on Friday. BAH
But it was a corker of a weekend. I did another quiz night - complete with video rounds. A lot of my chums from DWF came along, so all in all we had people from Berkshire, Southampton, Glasgow, Manchester, Dublin and Cardiff. It was a proper UK wide gathering! Pics on the Face of Book.

I expect you are wondering what I think about David leaving Doctor Who?
Well, not a lot really. He wasn't going to stay forever was he? I do pity the poor bastard who gets the job next though. I daresay, the decision is already made, and the chap is already feeling the pressure, seeing the press its getting already.
A few people seem to think that the announcement will be made before Christmas. Cant say I agree. I mean, if they tell us now, its 18 months before we see him on screen - that's just a ridiculous scenario. He'll be ripped to shreds before setting foot in the TARDIS - remember the furore over Daniel Craig?
Which segues nicely into Quantum of Solace. Yet to see it, but I cant find a person who has that has liked it. Oops.
I'm not a Bond fan really, so wont care one way or the other

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home