Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Monday 23 October 2006

http://www.dancesisterdance.com/myvid/index.php?v=539f033634df2
Sneak preview of the new series of Doctor Who, revealing the Doctors new outfit.

or not

So, friday! Yes, I was extremely fortunate to be given a tour of the sets at Upper Boat and have been given wonderful jewels of knowledge that I cannot reveal here. I shant bore you with the details ... you can read my full report here http://torchwoodtv.blogspot.com/2006/10/straight-from-hub.html and of course you can see my pic on my previous entry.

Torchwood launched last night with the first two episodes. I know not all the readers of my blog will have seen it yet, so will not give spoilers and just make these points:
1. It makes Cardiff look beautiful. Dont be fooled. Its also a little weird seeing things you see every day on a tv show like that. Its not the same with Who as its usually side streets and hidden away places pretending to be London.
2. If they can keep this up, I can see it out running Who as its boundaries are not as limited.
3. I want to die like that bloke in the club toilets. Youll know when you see it.

And just 5 days until FLorida.....
which means just 3 days to opening night of A Midsummer Nights Dream.

oh fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home