Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Friday 2 January 2009

2009

My first act of 2009 was to inhale a piece of glitter from a party popper and nearly do a Geraldine.
I had downed a bottle of Jack Daniels in under two hours in my defence.
And danced. mostly to Kylie ... Cant Get You Outta My Head kept coming on the various music channels Jimmy was skipping through and I insisted we listened each time we found it.

New Years Day saw a trip into Cardiff. Of the shops that had opened, they all closed by 4. The coffee houses included. So we went to Cardiff Bay .. where places were open til 6 only .... even the pubs.
You see, as much as I love it here, this is my one issue with Cardiff. It so wants to be some amazing city on a par with London or Manchester .... but I bet they had places open yesterday!
Must try harder, Cardiff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home