Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Monday 22 December 2008

Xmas - Sat on my arse!

So after a flick through the schedules, knowing I have a few days of just me and Dan, relaxing at home. This is what I am planning:

CHRISTMAS EVE
8.30pm (ITV2)

Peter Pan
Yes, I have it on DVD. But after watching TInkerbell over the weekend, I think I need this to top up my faith, trust and pixie dust

11.00pm (TCM)
Batman
Because its on late enough that I might be awake when Santa comes

CHRISTMAS DAY
3.10pm (ITV1)

Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban
I'll need something semi good to snooze though

4.30pm (BBC1)
Wallace & Gromit: The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit
To set myself up for the new one later

6.00pm (BBC1)
Doctor Who
Nobody, nobody is to text, call or even think my name during broadcast, lest I slit their throats

7.00pm (BBC3)
Doctor Who Confidential

8.30pm (BBC1)
Wallace & Gromit: A Matter Of Loaf And Death

11.00pm (TCM)
Batman Returns
Can you imagine a better film to end Xmas Day with? No, me neither.

BOXING DAY
11.55am (BBC1)

Ella Enchanted
If I'm up anyways

5.50pm (BBC1)
The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe
Narnia. Nuff said

8.30pm (BBC1)
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
I love this film.


What I wont be watching under any circumstances:

11.00pm (TCM)
Batman Forever
Not as bad as Batman And Robin.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home