Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Monday 20 August 2007

OCD

Just talking about obsessions over on RS.net (a Kim Possible fan board) and I came up wth this list:

1. I have to have fewer e-mails in my inbox than the bottom of the preview pane. I will delete, move or action all that go below it. If the inbox starts to go below what i can actually see, I freak out big time.
2. CD's have to be and I mean HAVE TO BE in their correct box, facing the right way up (so as you open the cd, looking at the cover art the right way up, teh cd is the same way up in the case). I also store them alphabetcially by artists, then by relase date by said artist in multiple cases.
3. I throw up if I am made to wear wet clothes for longer than a few minutes as I work myself into a total state. Oddy, swimming trunks dont affect me though .. so its def all in the mind.
4. Similarly, never touch me with wet hands. Major freak out.
5. Chocolate spread in a sandwich? SICK AND WRONG
6. I have to eat any food that is left by me. Its why I struggle with my weight despite excercisng really hard. If I eat say two slices of Pizza and there is one left in the box, unless its removed from my sight, I compulsively eat it, even if it makes me bring it back up.

Now think maybe I have more mentalist issues than I previously suspected.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:08 pm, Blogger Pete Kempshall said…

    My good lady wife thinks I'm obsessive for alphabetising my Books.

    And Comics.

    And DVDs.

    Oh, look - B, C, D ...

     
  • At 6:23 pm, Blogger Roo Green said…

    I take CDs out of their boxes and sometimes leave them casually lying around collecting dust. CD cases do not necessarily contain the CDs on the front.

    Books are put together by authors but in no particular order.

    DVDs are just plonked on the shelf.

    Does this make me strange?

     
  • At 11:28 pm, Blogger Pete Kempshall said…

    "I take CDs out of their boxes and sometimes leave them casually lying around collecting dust. CD cases do not necessarily contain the CDs on the front."

    *Grinds teeth*

     
  • At 11:30 am, Blogger Peter Pan said…

    "Alphabetising my Books.

    And Comics.

    And DVDs.

    Oh, look - B, C, D ..."

    A B C D if you look at it ... you alliteration King!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home