Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Friday 4 January 2008

No Sleep Til Bedtime

I am really tired again. Why????
Granted, the last 48 hours has seen Dan down with a nasty bout of flu, so between me waking up to pee a few times a night and his coughing, my sleep is very interrupted at the moment. Then earlier in the week, I was finding it virtually impossible to fall asleep before about 2 or 3, which hasn't helped.
Luckily, thus far, I am sniffle free. I am thinking the last five months worth of vitamin b & c tablets with fruit juice and marmite on toast have helped.
Speaking of toast, I dusted off the bread maker this week. The recipe called for 750g of flour, but I couldn't be arsed to fish out the scales so used the full 1k bag and just added suitably more water and oil. It came out beautifully but there was a scary moment when i thought it was going to burst out of the machine as the dough expanded. Its all drama chez moi!

The weather forecast was snow. We have thick fog. Never trust the weatherman. Ever.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:45 pm, Blogger shelleyscrumptious said…

    hehehe

    As soon as I read you had shoved in a whole packet of flour and upped the oil etc I could just see it overflowing out of the machine and all over your worktop :-D

     
  • At 10:37 am, Blogger Peter Pan said…

    It was a close thing I can tell you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home