Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Thursday 15 November 2007

All I Want for Christmas

..is my two front teeth .. straightened. And that wonky side one too .. to hell with it, give me full veneers.
Ok, so I am putting a wish list here for Santa. I will be adding to it as and when I find shit I want, so do check back. Particularly if you are thinking of buying me something. Not that I expect anything, this is more a share of ideas.......

Ok, really want to do this. And its in Bedford, so totally do-able next time I am back home in Luton.
And this is quite cool too. Even though for some reason I either think of lesbians or drag queens whenever I hear it mentioned.
And on a related note, this would scare the living shit out of me but I still want one. And this would have me pissing my pants. But want this, this and this. I expect I will get this in works Secret Santa.
I REALLY want one of these but know its way out of the price range of anyone who buys for me.
But then Id love one of these, these, and I really really really want to get my hands on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home