Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Sunday 4 March 2007

Niner niner this is starcom....

And while I am on crap video duty, have this. My all time funniest pop video ever.

See, last night I had the great fortune to sit through VH1 UK's top 20 bad videos. And we had some corkers. As most of you will know, I love my cheese fests and I love my pop culture nostalgia trips ... so a top 20 videos mostly made of shite from the 80's? I came in my pants a good three times over. Olivia Newton John - Physical, Miami Sound Machine - Dr Beat ... and then this absolute beauty, filmed in Milton Keynes when it was the new and exciting place to be. Christ, they even had Noel Edmonds advertising it as a place to shop! Central Milton Keynes, shopping as it should be, just off junction 14 of the M1.

As I am spending the next few days converting old tapes from MTV recordings on to dvd, expect a few more of these ... I am watching 'Turtle Power' Partners in Kryme as I type....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home