Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Monday 26 February 2007

What? Who? Where?

Not sure I know who I am today.
Sat up all night watching the Oscars live and now getting that jet lag feeling. Think I need to do them from Australia next year, as that way, they start at about 2.00 in the afternoon and go on til about tea time. Wouldn't interrupt the day so much that way.

Oh .. or America .... given that's where they are held. Should have thought of that first really.

See, I am that tired.

Loved Ellen hosting.
Loved the Devil Wears Prada skit between Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt .. especially when Meryl gave them that look for not getting the cappuccino .... genius. Emily looked amazing in the sparkly frock. Anne ... needs to re-think her wardrobe a bit, bless her.

And YAY for Dame Helen!

Oh god, feel like death warmed up and still have 4.5 hours at work before I can go home. This should be interesting.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:36 am, Blogger Kevin Charnas said…

    I couldn't agree more, kitten. Will and I thought the same.

    I CAN'T believe that you got up at that hour! You poor thing, hopefully you're deep in slumber right now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home