Randomness

My life, the people in it and any other shit I decide to throw at you.

Tuesday 20 February 2007

Google maps....

Disney's Magic Kingdom! As seen from space......... the happiest place on Earth ...... especially if I am there and not sat here in Wales. Not that I dislike my home, I love it here .... but you know ..... the grass is always greener. Except it isn't really come to think of it. Its much greener here ... as you will see shortly.......


This is Seuss Landing at Universal. Yes, its as freaky to look at from the ground too. And seems to have all the cute staff......



You can see my house on here! No, I am not telling you which one...........





The Hulk rollercoaster, Universal Islands of Adventure...... Josh filmed me on this .. well, to be fair, he filmed every time it went by from when I left him to when we got back to him .... so he filmed lots of people on this and one of them is definitely me.








Above is the Duelling Dragons coaster. As in roller, not something you place a mug on to stop unsightly coffee rings appearing on the furniture. And by mug, I mean cup, not face. Even though it has to be said, I can sometimes leave my face on things and leave unsightly stains as I tend to sleep with my mouth open and dribble.




Below is the view of our apartment suite in Orlando ..... we were in the yellow circle, on the second floor (first floor to us brits)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home